Thursday, October 19, 2017

Personal Best

Hi Dadthzs,

It sure was good to see you and stay with you and Grandpa and Collin 2 weeks ago.  I'm learning that time flies by, and you've already been back in Greenland for a week.  There was no re-adjustment period for me at work or at Camp this time.  I just jumped right back into my routines. 

I have to tell you about my new Personal Best achievement.  Last weekend, I had my longest walk ever + most miles in a weekend ever + JuJu gave me the "good hustle" award.  Friday night we did our usual 2.4 miles after work; Saturday we did 4.5 miles (with Kasey and Karen) and kept a sustained 15 minute pace (thus the "good hustle" award); Sunday we did the usual 2.4 miles again.  Weekend total = 9.30 miles!  I was a little slow Sunday afternoon, but part of that was because Aaron Rodgers got hurt - I think I was a little depressed.  Brett felt sorry for me and made a fresh batch of popcorn that we shared.  That helped.  I sure love popcorn!


I think we have some parties coming up this weekend at Camp.  I think we are going to have dinner with Summer's brother Tobey on Saturday night.  Then on Sunday we are hosting Ryan's birthday party with the Strobel's and their extended family.  So after a long week of greeting at work, I will have some jobs to do at Camp over the weekend.  The good news is that both groups are pretty low key and I will probably get more attention than I will have work to do. 

I got another nickname this week too, so I'll sign off with it.....

Love,
Fresh Prance of Big Carnelian

No comments:

Post a Comment