Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Dadthzs!

I got back to work today (late start, 10:00, but fired up and ready to go!).  We had a costume contest and a chili cook-off that were both super fun.  Here are a few pics for you:

I am Mufassa and Summer is SuperGirl:


Here is Summer "sitting pretty" so you can see the rest of her costume:


Here is Demazy.  I'm sure you remember her - she works here part time (usually just Fridays).  She was happy to get a few more hours in this week, but not so happy about the cost of her pride:


Last but not least, here was our whole crew (except Demazy, who was protesting):



I had a great time at Grandpa's this past week.  Grandpa is walking 4+ miles at a crack now too.  I am glad I had some time to ramp up to this kind of mileage.  

Happy Halloweenie Dadthzs!

Love,

Mufassa "Danger" Bottolfson






No comments:

Post a Comment