Friday, February 9, 2018

When do I get a vacation?

Hi Dadthzs,

I know you're back to Greenland and settled in for the next few months.  I was so glad to see you when you came back a few weeks ago!  JuJu didn't want me to post this picture because she thought it might make you feel bad, but I am posting it anyway so you know how much I love you.

This was me, after you left Camp Carnelian 2 weeks ago:


(JuJu got tears in her eyes when she took this picture.  She's not as tough as she acts sometimes.)

Shortly after you left, Brett & JuJu went on vacation too.  What's so cool about Mexico that you guys go there every year?  I don't understand why you all come home smelling like Margaritahzs either.  It's weird. 

I went to stay with Grandpa while Brett & JuJu were gone and now I think Mother Nature has something against me going to Grandpas!  Every time I go there, it's too cold for walks!  #Growl

I got back to Camp last night and found my familiar spot on the couch.  Brett was still in relax mode:


I am now back to King of the Camp:



I'm wondering since I'm technically still working 2 jobs (Autumn & Camp Carnelian Counselor) when do you think I am eligible for a vacation?  Do you think I should choose Mexico as a destination?  I don't care for tequila, but I do like the idea of a swim-up bar.  

The weather is going to warm up Sunday so I hear we are lake walking again with Kasey and Bailey.  I'll keep you posted on the gossip around the lake when I write again.  That cool guy Ripley has started an "ice out countdown" already.  Man these people are nuts.

Paws,
Bru


No comments:

Post a Comment