Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Dadthzs,
Happy Birthday to you!
Froooommmm Bruuuuuu........


Happy 40th birthday Dadthzs!!


As you are counting up the years, I am counting down the days now.  Just 8 more days & a wake up and you will be at Camp to pick me up.  I can hardly wait to see you!

Hey, speaking of calendars and counting, please mark your calendar for Thursday June 14th from 12:00-1:00.  The folks at Autumn are having an informal BBQ luncheon for my retirement party.  My last day at work will be Friday 6/8, but since you are in town the whole next week, they planned the party so you could come too.

Speaking of retirement, I'm not working very hard this morning.  What are they gonna do, fire me?



Birthday hugs and high paws!

Bru

No comments:

Post a Comment