Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Full time work + Full time entertaining = One tired pup

Hi Dadthzs,

This full time gig is exhausting. When I first started as a guest at Camp Carnelian, I used to wake up JuJu at 5:30am for potty.  Now that I'm working full time, she has to wake me up to get me going during the week.  I am always fired up when I get to work - in fact I RUN through the front door & straight to Chris' desk.  Chris has the best treats!  I almost beat Summer to his desk on Monday.  I am working on my speed.

The weekends at Camp Carnelian are pretty busy.  I just finish up with greeting all week at Autumn, and now I have the crazy neighborhood to keep an eye on all weekend.  This past weekend was really something else - they had a big concert on the lake & we hosted about 70 people for a pig roast Sunday night.  It was really fun, and I ended up with a grease spot on my forehead when I tried to help the people carve the pig.  My friend Kasey ended up with 2 baths because she rolled in the grease.  Ooops!

Tomorrow Summer and I are going to Kasey's house for most of the day while Brett & JuJu are at a conference.  On Friday Grandpa Bruce is coming to stay with Summer and me for the second day of the conference. I'm so excited to see Grandpa Bruce again!  I bet I'll get to help him fish off the dock. I can't wait to show him how confident I am on the dock now, and how much better I'm swimming. I bet he is going to be impressed.

This weekend Brett's dad and his wife are coming from Milwaukee to stay with us for the weekend. They are real dog lovers, so I bet I'm going to get a lot of attention.  I think this weekend will be much more low key.  I need it.

I'll sign off with a picture from last night.  We took a spin around the lake after dinner.  See how confident I'm getting on the pontoon too?  I love boat rides so much.


Exhausted, 

Bruiser

PS:  Some people at Autumn and some neighborhood friends are following my blog now.  You know, all this time they never noticed my lisp until they started reading my blog.  JuJu said that I'm so handsome that no one pays attention to how I talk.  I am starting to feel objectified.  I am more than just a handsome face.  I hope these people realize I have brains and personality too.

No comments:

Post a Comment