Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Biggest Loser

Hi Dadthzs,

Just a quick note today, as I haven't written in almost 2 weeks.

I'm still doing great.  I have been walking a lot, and it's finally cooling down here a bit. 

I have a great accomplishment to share, and then a funny story.

My accomplishment is THE BIGGEST LOSER.  I have officially lost 14 pounds here at Camp, even with all the treats I get at work, and also with going to Pastor John's Church of the Big Green Egg.  I am down to 85 pounds and I feel amazing.  Last night, I walked with JuJu, Auntie Jill, and Summer in a brand new spot in Woodbury.  We walked 4.3 miles!  That's a new long distance record for me since coming to camp.  Here's our picture:


Second, a funny story.  On Monday I worked from home with Brett.  We took our usual 2.5 mile walk in the morning, and then settled in to the office.  We didn't even take a lunch break.  We worked straight through until 3:30, and then I had to go potty.  I put my head on Brett's knee and he said "I'll be right there Bru."  I waited 5 minutes, then I put my head back on his knee.  He said again, "I'll be right there Bru."  I waited 5 more minutes, but then I really had to go.  So I gently grabbed his foot in my mouth and looked him straight in the eye.  He laughed out loud and said "You must really have to go!" and took me out.  I pottied right away.  I told him later that night, "I asked you nicely twice."  We all had a good laugh.

I heard you might be coming back to Minnesota in 2 weeks.  I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Bru Pub (another new name for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment