Tuesday, September 5, 2017

New friends, more "church", and my new nicknames

Hi Dadthzs,

I've met some more new friends in the last 2 weeks.  Let me introduce you.

This is Tucker.  He lives across the street & sometimes we walk up his driveway & through the mowed paths on his 20 acres.  That makes 3 of us Goldens in the hood - me, Tucker & Kasey!



This is Abel.  She lives on our regular 2.5 mile walking path but we haven't seen her until this weekend. She is the same breed as Summer & a really fast runner!  I don't try to keep up. I just watch Abel & Summer run around like a couple of goofs, then Summer actually walks the rest of the time at my pace.



Here's a picture of me, being a little too brave for my britches.  I attempted this move all by myself & Elli's mom sat by me in case the boat wobbled too much.  JuJu took the picture & then made me put all fours on the seat. She said something about "Safety First".  Clearly she didn't read my blog post about my middle name being Danger.  I've got my sea legs now.  I'm good!



Here is our happy hour & "church" last weekend at Elli's house.  I met another new friend, Mo.  Mo is a springer spaniel & she has really good manners.  First we had happy hour, then Pastor John had the biggest church congregation of all time!  There were 5 of us in the front pew for a sermon about friends & pulled pork.  Dadthzs I really love church!! Especially when Pastor John is preaching.



Last, I wanted to share some nicknames I've gotten since coming to Camp:


  • Bru
  • Bru-Man
  • Prancer (A lot of people have commented about my show quality stride)
  • Sir Prance A Lot
  • High Stepper
  • High Knees
  • Big Pimpin' (Brett calls me this often, especially when I'm really strutting my stuff)
  • Handsome
  • Water Buffalo (which is in loving memory of Elli's mom who everyone says would have been my Bestie because we are kindred souls.  And we both kinda have bigger rumps)


I am going to Grandpas on Thursday for a week while Brett & JuJu are going back to Canada with Kasey's parents.  I'll make sure to write again when I get back to Camp.  I'm sure Grandpa will keep you posted by text or FaceTime.

Love & miss you Dadthzs,

Big Pimpin'

No comments:

Post a Comment