Friday, September 15, 2017

Vacation is over, Back to work + an amazing US Air Force article

Hi Dadthzs,

I had a great vacation with Grandpa Bruce!  I had 2 walks a day & got to sleep on the couch at night. It was fun to have a few new walking trails, with new smells.  I even got to meet a couple new friends.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I got off to a rough start at Grandpa's.  He picked me up at work & we went straight home.  I was reluctant to get out of the truck, so I waited for 45 minutes until I was comfortable & ready to get out. Grandpa took my picture:


After I finally got out of the truck, everything went great the rest of the week.

Grandpa brought me back to work yesterday - the people at Autumn made a big deal out of my arrival.  I think they really missed me!  Grandpa laughed when he saw how fast I ran in the office.  I was on a mission to get reconnected to all the people who scratch my butt and give me treats.  I almost knocked Barb over when I ran to her office.  She didn't seem to mind, and she gave me a treat anyway.

Last night after supper, JuJu read your article out loud to Brett, me and Summer.  We all had the goosebumps as she read it.  Dadthzs, you are a really good writer.  But beyond that, we all said how proud we are of you and your leadership in Greenland.  At Camp Carnelian we don't watch much of the news, but we know things are heating up on your watch.  We pray for you and all of our leaders who sacrifice to keep us safe.  JuJu said it was ok if I put a link to your article in my diary, so others can read it too.

http://www.peterson.af.mil/News/Commentaries/Display/Article/1307548/watching-from-atop-the-world/

My best paw salute to you,

Bruiser


No comments:

Post a Comment