Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Bruiser "Danger" Bottolfson is back! In a snow globe!

Hi Dadthzs,

Today is so awesome I had to write ASAP!

I didn't have to go to work today.  I stayed home with Summer and we helped Brett in his home office.  The best part about working from home is that we usually get a day time walk when it's most light outside.  I always feel a little safer when it's light out.

So, we took our normal walk over the lunch hour (it just started snowing again):




Then we got back and I got to walk on the lake for the first time!!  Brett went out there first to test it, but then Summer and I got to follow.  This was SO FUN Dadthzs!!  The snow is falling and it's so pretty outside. Pretty exhilarating for me! 


Collin and grandpa are coming to pick me up at the office on Friday afternoon.  I have a spa appointment Friday morning so I'm fresh for the holidays.  Then I will be at Camp Bottolfson until next Tuesday, spending both Christmas (and my birthday) there.  I hear the people talking about how cold it's going to get here on my birthday - not sure if the high temp will reach zero.  So I'm hoping Collin or grandpa makes a fire in the fireplace and let's me stay snuggly warm inside.

Before I sign off, Auntie Jill gave me an early birthday present yesterday when we stopped by on our way home from work.  She said I might need to step up my wardrobe if I'm going to apply for a new job next year when we move to Colorado Springs.  Auntie Jill said not all jobs are as laid back in their dress code as we are at Autumn.  Here's the new outfit she got for me:



Damn, I'm handsome and distinguished.

HO HO HO,

Bruiser "Danger" Bottolfson

No comments:

Post a Comment