Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmathzs!

Merry Christmathzs Dadthzs!

As you know, I've been at Grandpa's for a few days.  On Saturday, my day played out like an old familiar Christmas tune:  "Over the (Mississippi) River and through the woods, to Grandmothers house we go....."  I got to spend the day with Grandma Helen's family in Minneapolis.  I wore my new outfit and Collin took these portraits of me.  I felt really special.





Today, I'm back to work later in the morning, and then back to Camp Carnelian tonight.  The forecast is for bitter cold the next whole week, so I doubt we will be doing much outside.  It's looking like a week of hunkering down after work with a blanket and some popcorn.  That really doesn't sound so bad actually.

I think we're hosting a party on New Years Eve.  I'll make sure to send some pictures in my next note.

Love,
Your handsome 12 year old Bruiser

PS:  Thanks for the new sweater and plush toy for my birthday! 
PPS:  Summer says thanks for her new sweater and plush toy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment