Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Girls, Girls, Girls

Dadthzs I bet you have that Motley Crue song in your head right now after reading the title of my latest update!  You can take a kid out of the 80's, but you can't take the 80's out of the kid.

True to form, we had another action packed weekend!

Friday night:  Pizza with Stella.  (I didn't get a pic, sorry!)  One of my favorite girls for sure.

Saturday morning:  I finally met Sadie up close and personal.  I usually see her inside the house, in the window, defending her castle.  But on our early morning walk, she was out with her coat on and joined us for a little stroll with Paul (her Dadthzs).  We were also joined by Abel and her Dadthzs, Jim.


The rest of the day Saturday was yard work.  JuJu had the job of poop patrol. Six months worth.  I was an awesome Supervisor laying near the patio and watching her work.  I made sure she stayed safe and didn't get out of my eyesight.  Summer helped me supervise too. 

Saturday night we went to Tobey's house in Blaine. It was Scott's birthday so we went to celebrate with him.  Tobey isn't part of the Girls Group, but he is such a stud, like me, and I like him a lot.

Sunday we had another big day.  Started with a walk, then lots more yard work, and I continued to be an effective Supervisor.  Then we went to Sandberg's for an early dinner.  MORE GIRLS!  It was Winnie, Izzy and Maggie.  Whew!  I was exhausted - but happy to keep the role of BMOC.  The girls love me.  (that includes Miss Shelly too, who is pictured giving us treats)


Official ice out at Camp Carnelian was yesterday, May Day.  I suspect we will be launching the pontoon this weekend.  I can't wait to get back on the open water!  It's been a very long winter.

I love and miss you Dadthzs.  I can't wait to see you in about a month or so.  

Paws,
Bruiser



No comments:

Post a Comment